Monday, October 28, 2013

Linguafolio Draft #1 : Novice Mid Person- To - Person

  • I can introduce myself and others using basic, culturally appropriate greetings. 
- Recording of intorduction.

  • I can ask simple questions and give simple responses on familiar topics using words, phrases, and memorized expressions. 
- Recording of Mrs.Sexton asking questions about the recipe

  • I can exchange information about myself, my family, and familiar things using words, phrases, and memorized expressions. 
- Recording of doing the criteria. 

  • I can understand and say numbers in simple situations.
- Recording of planning the receta project dates. Talking about the calender 

  • I can exchange information about something I have learned using memorized words and phrases. 
- Recording of the class receta debate. 

1 comment:

  1. Argentina introduction?
    What questions about the recipe?
    With whom will you exchange information?

    ReplyDelete